Zen Botanics BULGARIAN ROSE HYDRATION MIST
A fresh, all natural and alcohol-free hydration mist to help bring balance to irritated skin and deliver a boost of hydration to protect skin from environmental stressors such as air conditioning and drying climates.
Bulgarian Rose Hydration Mist is a lightweight, refreshing formulation that is completely gentle enough for the most sensitive of skin concerns - your ideal alternative to alcohol-based rose sprays and synthetic chemical based makeup setting sprays.
Organic Bulgarian Roses are known for their skin balancing properties due to their ability to restore the skin’s PH levels, making this ideal for spraying after cleansing.
WHY BULGARIAN ROSE HYDRATION MIST IS A BEST SELLER:
- Certified Organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol helps deliver skin-balancing benefits - Also known to help calm skin and research shows anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Instantly refreshes and sets makeup for glow at any time of the day
- Alcohol free and compatible for all skin types including dry, sensitive and irritated skin.
- 100% natural formulation safe without synthetic fragrances and parabens
- Gotu Kola – A chinese and aryuvedic herb known to promote collagen production and tightens appearance of pores
- Kakadu Plum – A fruit known to contain one of the highest concentrations of natural vitamin C - providing amazing antioxidant benefits for fighting signs of ageing skin
Do you know the difference between rose 'water' vs. rose 'hydrosol'?
There is a different in the quality of hydration mists – some manufacturers use ‘Rose Water’ while others use ‘Rose Hydrosol’.
We use Rose Hydrosol - not rose water.
Rose Water is a cheaper ingredient than Rose Hydrosols and can pretty much be described as water scented/distilled with essential oils (like infused water). Rose Hydrosols on the other hand, are produced exclusively for the highly fragrant rose water and more likely to retain skin beneficial minerals, cellulose and aromatic compounds from Bulgarian organic roses.
Our hydration mist contains food grade and USDA certified organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol that is also analyzed and certified by National Laboratory “BulRose” www.bulroselab.com which is the new European controlling body for Bulgarian Rose oil.
For more info check out blog "Rose hydrosol or rose water? The better ingredient in your hydration mist"
FULL INGREDIENTS (100% NATURAL, ECOCERTIFIED INGREDIENTS)
Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose Otto) Flower Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Terminalia ferinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*
*= A certified organic ingredient
Spritz any time a refresher or hydration is needed. Can be used underneath makeup, alone, or as a make-up finish spray for dewy and glowing appearance.
We strongly recommend this be used within 3-4 months as Zen Botanics do not add nasty synthetic chemicals that make things last forever.
100ml glass bottle with spray nozzle lid
Recycle glass bottle (rip off label) / Return spray nozzle to us for terracycling